The Original Klopfenstein Treadle Style Wheel
- Treadle wheel design provides superior wheelhead control compared to electrics — great for beginners or experienced pros alike.
- Large 30 x 30 x 5”, heavy gauge, rust proofed steel pan, overall height 36”.
- Indestructible all welded steel construction built for years of hard everyday use.
- The heaviest 13” cast aluminum wheelhead you can find, with precision machined concentric lines every 1/2”.
- Two removable bat pins on 10” centers for standard bats.
- Long-life permanently sealed bearings never need lubricated.
- Standing position with hip rest reduces back strain.
- 120 pound, 20” flywheel.
- Adjustable trim bar for foot rimming & decorating.
All 7 points of action are precision ball bearings. The anchor end of the treadle and heavy cold rolled 1” main shaft operate through rubber-mounted precision bearings to insure smooth, quiet operation. The link and treadle support rod are mounted with uniball ball bearings and engineered for a low-effort, natural treadle stroke. Built rugged and strong with heavy angle iron legs and mainframe.
**Freight Shipping Notice**
This item is shipped via a freight carrier.
In order to provide you with the most cost effective shipping method and rates, please contact us via phone or email to set up your freight shipment. Freight shipping cost are NOT included in the purchase price and will be charged separately when you contact us.
Please call 419-884-2900 for shipping estimates.